To generate workplace interest in the Life! Program our exercise physiologists can come to your workplace to deliver a free 1-hour Healthy Lifestyle and Wellbeing Seminar.
The popular seminar covers topics such as the latest evidence on full fat vs low fat dairy, the best exercises for weight loss and injury prevention, the truth about red wine, how to reduce sedentary time, the obesity and diabetes epidemic, and concluding with a summary of the evidence-based Life! Program, tailored to your workplace setting and free for your staff.
We also offer workplaces a range of wellbeing seminars, including the following topics:
- Reducing stress in the workplace
- Managing the wellbeing of an ageing workforce
- How to lose weight and keep it off – an evidence-based approach
- How to fit exercise into a busy lifestyle
- Preventing and managing low back pain in the workplace
- The health benefits of adequate sleep and how to achieve it
- Preventing workplace injury
- Diet and exercise myths and misconceptions
- Alcohol & Smoking – the effects on physical and mental health
- Fluids – maintaining hydration and reducing calories
- Fibre – a proven key to healthy weight, cholesterol, glucose and gut health
- Fats – the latest evidence for healthy heart and weight
- Understanding and interpreting food labels
- How to reduce fatigue and increase energy
- Cardiovascular disease and diabetes – am I at risk?
- And more…
For a more individually tailored approach, our exercise physiologists and dietitians provide individually customised approaches including health assessments and lifestyle prescription programs for staff. We apply proven strategies, including nutritional modification, functional exercise prescription, and goal setting to achieve a healthier workforce. These programs target each worker’s unique needs as well as your goals as an organisation. We are able to provide a range of group exercise classes to assist with maintaining motivation and adherence to these programs.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach when it comes to workplace health interventions, so we work with you to tailor our health and wellbeing strategy and service delivery to meet the needs of each individual workplace.